Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Dave's Cafe, One Utama

Yeah, it was dinner time and it was our celebration together. So, I've brought my gf to Dave's Cafe @ One Utama.
We ordered this..I've forgot the name but it's some salad with Pork Strips in it. It cost RM19 for an appetizer be it's something you must try if u happens to walk in.

Deep Fried Pork Knuckle
I ordered this for my main course and for me...it taste averagely but not disappointed. Its crispy on the outside and the meats are succulent inside. Yet,  I should have ordered the baby back ribs which it has been the all time favorites. This cost a RM54 excluding taxes.
Guiness Lamb Shank
My gf ordered Lamb Shank and it doesn't taste like it sounds. It's not recommended for any 1st timer and it disappointed the taste bud of mine. It cost RM41 and it does not worth the money. Anyway, dinner for both of us are way happy although we ordered Iced Lemon Tea for our drink and no dessert for the over stuff stomach. 

Try It Out at Your Own Risk~~!! It worth the money...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang